SPURHER GLOBAL MASTERMIND SERIES FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Are you a professional or corporate executive planning to start a business leveraging your expertise or simply going after your passion?
You really do not want to get started before attending this Masterclass.
Join us for a masterclass focused on sharing practical strategies for corporate executives planning to transition from corporate employment to entrepreneurship.
During this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage your expertise to build a successful business.
- Practical tips for venturing out into unfamiliar business areas.
- Different strategies to attract the right customers that can pay your price.
- How to define your value proposition and set your price.
- Establishing a sales funnel for consistent revenue.
As a bonus, you will also receive the following :
- Attracting Press To Boost Your Business: 4 Mistakes People Make & How To Avoid Them . (PDF)
- Successfully Transitioning From Corporate Employment To Entrepreneurship .(PDF)
- Access to a private Facebook group for high-achieving women.
Julia Olayanju is a scientist and entrepreneur. She will bring her experience successfully transitioning into entrepreneurship and outstanding business strategy to this session.
She is the founder and executive director at the Global Food Health Institute (GFHII) where she leads a team that leverages technology and scientific expertise to promote a healthier food system. Along with her team, she is taking bold steps to tackle childhood and adolescent obesity through the nutritional education platform YScooks. Yscooks is focused on educating, engaging, and rewarding students for making healthier dining choices. For children to eat well, it must be easy for parents to put nourishing meals on the table daily. Julia and team are leveraging technology to make it 10 times easier for parents to put nourishing meals on the table everyday through grubeasy.io (formerly foodniche.me)
Prior to GFHII, she founded FoodNiche Inc. a company that facilitates collaboration between scientists, executive decision-makers, innovators, and investors through its nationally recognized conferences. The company which was founded in 2015 grew to a community of over 40,000 food enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and innovators before launching conferences. Since 2016, Foodniche has hosted national conferences: the Food Health and Technology Summit (now Global Food Health Innovation Summit) and Disrupt Food Summit.
She earned her doctorate degree in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics from Rutgers University, New Brunswick. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and their two boys.